Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Over the past year and a half, I have been working on a new book with Ryan Clark, a good friend who is also an Independent Educational Consultant from Charlotte, NC. Ryan and I met at a National College Advocacy Group (NCAG) conference back in 2014 in Chicago, Illinois. At that time, we started taking about the fact that there really wasn’t a single book out there that walked students and parents through every aspect of the college process, including:
- Giving students monthly organizational timelines to follow.
- Helping them collect all the important items they will need to complete applications and store them in one place.
- Guiding students and parents on what it takes to be eligible for scholarships in this competitive day and age.
- Providing families with a Roadmap to follow so that they can map out exactly who and how college is going to be funded.
- Picking the right college(s) based on FIT the student and parents: Academically, Financially, Socially, and Geographically.
We decided to write:
College Entrance Game Plan:
Your Comprehensive Guide To Collecting, Organizing And Funding College
In this incredible 28 Chapter Book, we help Students and Parents Navigate their way through every aspect of the College Process!
Over the Memorial Day Weekend we are offering a special price on our Book! Here is the LINK to access it and we hope you will order it TODAY:
Be Sure to USE Coupon Code “memorialday” to get free shipping and handling (ALL local orders require scheduling a pickup appointment at our office).
Wishing you all the best,