Regardless of your income, assets or student accomplishments, Dan works with every family’s unique situation. He can help your family start today on the college process to prepare for an exciting, fulfilling future!
Do problems and questions like these sound familiar?
- “I can’t get my student to stay focused on what he/she must do to get into college.”
- “How are we going to pay for college since our savings were hit hard by the recession?”
- “What types of scholarships will my student qualify for?”
- “What kind of financial aid is our family going to receive?”
- “What is our EFC (Expected Family Contribution)?”
- “How is financial aid determined for a divorced family?”
- “Our finances are already tight. How can we help pay for college?”
- “Do I really need to complete the FAFSA every year?”
As you are ready to embark on this complicated process, Dan can provide a knowledgeable, organized method for the college application and funding process. And with his honest financial advice, he can help your family develop a funding plan and minimize out-of-pocket expense. He looks forward to celebrating with you and your student on Graduation Day!